Join Our Team
Get A Free Moving Quote
"*" indicates required fields
Are you looking to grow into a career with meaningful value?
Pro-Move Logistics is always looking for good candidates who have a personality and values that align with our core values. Pro-Move Logistics prides itself on its commitment to our customers through integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and humility.
Pro-Move Logistics is equally committed to its employees through respect, inclusion, teamwork, collaboration, continuous self-improvement, and employee development.
Pro-Move Logistics is fast-paced, innovative, and poised for rapid growth offering employees blue sky, the opportunity to elevate and advance through the company, and a place to turn a job into a fulfilling career. We can train anyone to do the job as outlined however personality, moral principles, and personal values cannot be changed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Assists in loading furniture into the van and unloading furniture.
- Loads and unloads vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
- Wraps furniture with blankets to prevent damage.
- Wraps dishes and fragile items in packing paper and packs them into containers.
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on the truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Delivers and stacks shipment on customer’s premises.
- Assists in cleaning trucks, tools, and equipment.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials.
- Must know, use, and follow all company safety regulations.
- Must have knowledge of furniture and equipment handling industry-accepted procedures.
- Must know and use generally accepted industry practices for vehicle housekeeping.
- Must wear uniforms acceptable to Santa Fe Storage & Moving.
Apply For A Position In Our Company Today!
"*" indicates required fields
COMPETENCY to perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills – Pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs. Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality.
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests.
Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train inexperienced individuals that are motivated and have the right attitude.
Compensation – $17.50 to $28.00 per hour
Check Out What Pro-Move Customers Are Saying!
Get Your Free Moving Estimate Today!
Santa Fe NM Cost of Living 💲 | Average Rent in Santa Fe, Home Prices, Utilities & More
Situated in the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Santa Fe, New Mexico, is an idyllic and relatively affordable place to live. As you prepare to relocate
Moving to Los Alamos NM ⚛️🏜 | What to Know About Los Alamos Living
Moving to Los Alamos? The census designated place is located about 33 miles northwest of Santa Fe. Los Alamos is known as the birthplace of
Santa Fe vs Albuquerque 🏆 | Top Pros & Cons: Is Albuquerque or Santa Fe Living Best for You?
Are you trying to decide about moving to Santa Fe or Albuquerque? It can be hard to choose between Santa Fe and Albuquerque because both